This is a two to four player game
Ages 8 and upwards
30 min - 2h
The object of the game is to become the first player to travel from the bottom of the board to the top of the board with any single token.
• Place the game board on a table or a flat surface.
• Each player selects their tokens and same coloured dice to represent them on the game board.
• Each player places all their tokens on their home on the game board.
• Place all stop signs on the red spaces on the game board. The Stop Signs
• Stop signs can be used to block any other player.
• Players can never jump over a stop sign.
• Once the game has started, the stop signs can be repositioned anywhere on the game board, except the first bottom row or a space already occupied by a player.
• Players must roll the exact number of spaces needed to land on a stop sign if they want to move it.
• A player may choose to stop their opponent from either going ahead of them or winning the game by placing the stop sign in a free space that blocks their opponents’ move.
How to play
• Players can decide at the start of the game if they want to play individually or play in two teams against the other two opponents.
• Each player rolls their dice once and the player with the highest roll starts first. The next turn passes to the player on their left.
• When a player throws their dice, they move along the game board based on the number rolled.
• Players can move forwards, backwards or side to side on the game board.
• Once a player lands on a stop sign, they can place that stop sign anywhere on the board except the first row or a space already occupied by a player.
• Only one players token can occupy a space at any time.
• If a player rolls the dice but cannot move forwards or side to side, they must move backwards
• If a player is blocked on either side by stop signs, they must throw the exact number needed to move the stop sign. If they do not, it is the next players turn.
• Players can be forced to return to the start if their opponent rolls an exact number to land on their token. Rolling a six
• If a player rolls a six, they must move their token as usual in any direction on the board and throw the dice again.
• The player should keep throwing the dice until they throw a number lower than six.
• If a player rolls a six but cannot move six places in either direction because of the stop signs, they need to throw the dice again.
• If the player throws a number lower than six but not the exact number needed to move a stop sign, it is the next players turn.
The object of the game is to become the first player to travel from the bottom of the board to the top of the board with all their tokens. If you are playing in a team, then both team players need to have all their tokens reach the top of the board to win the game.
There are no rule changes for a longer game.
Have a good game!